Education Pathways’ websites use an enrollment and registration system that interfaces with the Learning Management System. Enrollment is completed by the Licensee who enters their name, email address, cell phone number, occupation code, license number, city, state and zip code. Pre-registration is not required.
The registration fee is collected through Stripe, a secure payment processing system. The Learner does not pay any additional fees after their registration.
Some of the information captured in the registration process is used to verify identification during some of the classes offered.
The software allows the Learner to advance at their own pace after spending a pre-set amount of time on each slide. The learner must “attend” from beginning until the end in order to transmit the completion of the class by entering their license number and name.
Some regulatory commissions and councils require that Learners spend a designated amount of time in each part of a class. These classes are configured to mandate the allocated time using the leaning management system.
The Learner must complete a course in its entirety before activating the mechanism to report ceus or to receive a certificate of completion.
Student Absence or Tardiness
Rules about attendance or tardiness do not apply to the online courses of Education Pathways. Licensees may attend when they like and are not awarded a certificate of completion until they have completed all of the course requirements.
The class can only be completed by viewing each page from the beginning to the end, listening to the audio clips and completing the activities.
Certificate of Completion that is populated with the information required by the appropriate regulatory body, commission or council is generated at the end of each class. This information is usually the course name, approval number, date of completion, Learner’s Name, license number, occupation code and number of CEUs issued. The certificate is either emailed immediately to the email address provided in the registration process or it is available for immediate downloading and self-printing.
Reporting of course completions is done every day in the manner that is appropriate to the state or jurisdiction where reporting is required.
Education Pathways reserves the right to “cancel” a class by removing it from a website because of any issues including technical problems. Learners who have paid for the class but not completed it be issued a 100% refund within 24 hours of the cancellation.
Education Pathways has never canceled a class because classes are asynchronous online courses and not dependent upon personnel, weather or any of the usual reasons that an onsite class might be canceled.
Learners’ Rules of Conduct
As a Learner completing either pre-licensure education or continuing education, I agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- I attest that I am the person who I say I am and that all my course registration information is accurate.
- I acknowledge that I will be required to show a current government issued form of identification prior to, and during the course, and/or be required to answer questions that are intended to verify/validate my identity prior to, and during the course.
- I will not attempt to circumvent the requirements of any approved course.
- I will not divulge my login ID or password or other login credential(s) to another individual for any online course.
- I will not seek or attempt to seek outside assistance to complete the course.
- I will not engage in any conduct that creates a disturbance or interferes with the administration of the course or other Licensee’s’ learning.
- I will not engage in any conduct that is dishonest, fraudulent, or would adversely impact the integrity of the course(s) I am completing and the conditions for which I am seeking licensure or renewal of licensure.
Education Pathways has a policy that all Learners should be able to reach a person or persons who can quickly respond to questions about content or technical issues. Questions that are appropriate for course authors to answer are addressed to Dr. Beth Hagan via posted email address or telephone number that is displayed on the home page and throughout the courses.
Education Pathways has a dedicated Customer Service Representative who can be reached from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. EST from Monday through Saturday. She is accessible via email and telephone.
Education Pathways has a 100% money back guarantee. Should a Learner request a refund for any reason before the successful completion of a class that has been reported as completed, the refund in processed immediately.